Salary: RM2,800.00 to RM3,500.00 /month
As an account executive, also known as an account handler, you’ll act as an important link between the company and its clients.
In this job, you’ll be responsible for organising and preparing holiday tours.
Your routine tasks are likely to include:
- Attending customers to discuss their needs and requirements.
- Liaising with travel partners, including airlines and hotels, to manage bookings and schedules, solving any problems and making sure deadlines are met
- Checking and Keeping in contact with the client on the proposal’s progress
- Sourcing products and destinations to meet consumer demands for bespoke travel and sustainable tourism;
- Taking part in familiarisation visits to new destinations to gather information on issues and amenities of interest to consumers;
- Promoting and marketing the business, sometimes to new or niche markets;
- Managing the reservation process eg, preparation of itinerary, payment collection from clients and payments to suppliers
- Overseeing the smooth, efficient running of the group onsite operation
To be a successful account executive you’ll need:
- Good spoken and written communication skills (knowledge of Mandarin is a plus)
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Confidence, tact and a persuasive manner
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Good ‘people skills’, for working with a range of colleagues and clients
- The ability to lead and motivate a team
- A willingness to work long hours, often under pressure
- A professional manner
- Good business sense and the ability to work to budgets
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office
- At least 2 years of working experience in related field is require or this position
- You will be office-based but will also travel to meet clients.
- 2 position (s) available