AOS Sustainability Perspective
We aim to be a leader advocating sustainability practices in the industries where we are involved. We will constantly rethink and realign our behavior, innovation and technology in a sustainable manner for our environment and our businesses. We will seek to influence others to follow us. By infusing our strong beliefs in being culturally, socially and environmentally conscious, we will offer unique experiences, incorporating sustainable elements to our clients. We believe that this vision will bring sustainability and profitability to all our businesses.
Our Sustainability Policy is based upon the following principles:
- To comply withand exceed, where practicable, all applicable legislation, regulations and codes of practice.
- To integrate sustainability considerations into our decision-making.
- To ensure that our employees are fully aware of our Sustainability Policy and are committed to implement and improve it.
- To minimize any negative cultural, social and environmental impactwhen conducting our activities.
- Toinform our clients and suppliers of our Sustainability Policy and encourage them to adopt sound sustainable management practices.
- To review, annually report and to continually strive to improve our sustainability performance.
We commit to:
- Minimize environmental impacts in the areas of waste, water, energy, and air quality.
- Give back to communities by volunteering and donating resources.
- Ensure our supply chain has responsible cultural, social and environmental practices.
- Create innovative approaches to minimize negative environmental impacts, improve economic bottom lines and integrate social elements in our products.
- Address cultural, social, economic and environmental impacts of the company’s activities, including employee-related health & safety aspects.
Our Commitment & Scope
- This policy will apply to all activities of our organization. Our employees and contractors are expected to uphold objectives under this policy on an optimal basis subject to practical and budgetary considerations.
- Though we cannot control the decisions of third parties that we work with, we commit to educate them of our policy and encourage them to align their operating practices with our policy objectives.
- Our attention to environmental, culture, social and economic responsibility includes working within the law and voluntarily exceeding legal requirements in order to be innovative and demonstrate leadership on the issues that are important to our stakeholders and us.