FINANCE/ACCOUNTS – INTERNSHIP
During the internship period, the intern will be exposed to these areas:
- Assist in maintaining account payable and receivable
- To assist in maintaining on a full set of accounting works
- Preferably interns who can start immediately.
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance or equivalent.
- Candidates pursuing a course in the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) will have an advantage.
- Required skill(s): Microsoft Office, Excel
- 1 Internship position(s) for duration of 6 month(s).
Preferably interns that can start immediately. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Contract length: 6 months
Expected Start Date: Immediate
Job Types: Full-time, Internship
Pay: From RM500.00 per month
All staff and visitors have to wear a mask, take their temperature, and sanitise their hands before entering the premises.
AOS Group of Companies who are involved various business including hospitality, sustainable farming, health spa and property are looking for interns to be part of the organisation.
During the internship, the organisation will provide experiential learning with direct experience that would integrate knowledge and theory learned in the classroom with practical application and skills development in a professional setting.
They will be able to use their analytical skills and reflection to apply new ideas in professional fields they are considering for career paths.